Tuesday 1 January 2013

Chanel Make-up



So we took a trip to Selfridges in London, could of spent hours and hours in there! I (Lul) brought a quite a light coverage foundation; Vitalumiere aqua in 20 beige. I knew that there was quite a lot of hype over this product, however I think it has a nice coverage light enough to achieve a natural look but also high enough to cover any small blemishes that I may have. Also the smell is to die for Meg and I sat there just smelling it before we applied it for the first time. However before I apply this foundation I occationally apply my Stila tinted moisturiser if I feel that the Chanel foundation will not cover the blemishes that I have, I also always apply it with my hands/fingers as this is what the little book recommends (that comes with The foundation) The vitalumiere foundation cost £32/$51/€40.



Also when browsing through my local lovely charity shop I discovered a Chanel ombre unique shadowlights eye shadow in 21 vega, this cost only a £1/$1.50/€1.20. Quite like the colour and stays on throughout the day and doesn't smudge across your face, also it is very pigmented.


The foundation I (Meg) brought was one with a greater coverage than Lul's as I have a few more blemishes than her, its called Perfection Lumiere in 30 Beige Rose costing around £36/$57/€45. We both had the sales assistant colour match the foundation to our skin tone, I recommend doing this, as it's better than turning orange or something awful! The foundation left my skin feeling so soft, however, before applying it I usually put on Benefit's Porefessional which costs around £23/$36/€29, this just reduces the appearance of the pores around your nose, t-line and chin. As Lul said, the smell of the foundations were gorgeous!



 I loved using Chanel make up so much I popped into Fenwicks one sunny afternoon with Lul to purchase their Sublime de Chanel mascara in 10 Black; costing around £23/$36/€29. It leaves you with long and voluminous lashes and doesn't make them clumpy, which I hate! Clumpy lashes are not attractive, it looks like you haven't been bothered to take your make up off for days! Sorry, rant over.



Will add photo's of Meg's purchases as soon as I can, as I'm no able to do so at the moment.

Lul&Meg
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment