Tuesday 8 January 2013

Stila make up

If I'm completely honest I hate paying trillions of pounds/dollars/euros (or any other currency) for products that I'm haven't tried before as I'm worried I may not like/get on with them which would be an awful waste of money.

From poundland! Yup you read it right, poundland! I (Lul) First saw/heard of this via Louise from "Sprinkle of glitter" either from a blog post or/and instagram post, can't honestly remember. The first item I (Lul) brought was the Stila tinted moisturiser in dark 01 which I then recommended and brought for Meg. Originally this would cost around about £25/$39/€31 but of course I only paid £1/$1.50/€1.20 which is amazing! I (Lul) love the feel of the moisturiser and the coverage although at first the consistency is a little thick and heavy which I got used to quite quickly. I often just wear the moisturiser on its own and feel that any blemishes I may have are covered and have a flawless, natural finish. 

Then I (Lul) brought Stila whitening powder refill which I apply after applying my foundation, sort of to set my foundation. This allows me to create an extremely natural and flawless finish to my skin with little effort, handy when in a rush!


Finally I brought the jade blossom hair refresher, this smells beautiful in and out of my hair. This is a dry shampoo that isn't in an aerosol leaves my hair feeling freshly washed even after missing a wash (sounds kinda awful). All in all I really like the Stila products which i have tried from poundland.


Lul
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment